Art at the Pavilion
We're proud to support local Artists, whose art can be found for sale inside the Pavilion all year round. Below you'll find a list of upcoming art exhibits and an archive of previous displays.
Creative Days are Seasonal, Drop-In Workshops for children that take place at the Pavilion and Kiosk to mark special occasions and festivals.
2017 Art Exhibits
- Bedfordshire Landscapes - 1st January - 6th February
- Food Glorious Food - Circus of Illustration Collective - 7th February - 23rd March
- Jemma Beedie Perspective - Jemma Beedie - 24th March - 5th May
- Mary Cave - 5th May - 16th June
- Talia Giles - 24th June - 28th July
- Tabitha Mary - 28th July - 8th September
- Charlotte Tenneson - 8th September to 20th October
- Creative Days - 20th October to 30th November
- Circus of Illustration Christmas Exhibition - 1st December to 5th January 2018
- 4Colourways - 13th May - 25th June
- Ronald McKay - 19th February - 1st April
- Nancy Batty - 1st April - 14th May