Competition Terms & Conditions
The Small Print...
1. All photos must be received by midnight on the 10th March 2013. The winners will be selected and informed via email the following week.
2. This competition is open to UK residents only.
3. The competition is judged upon, but not limited to, the following criteria....
The creative composition of the photo, image quality, relevance to category.
5. By entering this competition you grant Kiosk at the Park the right to publish submitted photo(s), your name, and your dogs name, on our blog, in the press and on our social networking channels.
6. Small photo alterations may be made by our staff in order to fit our website, social networking channels or email newsletters.
7. Canines at The Kiosk will be judged by a panel of local personalities chosen by The Kiosk Management. All decisions are final.
8. All photos sent to Canines at The Kiosk must be the legal property of the person submitting the image and must have been taken by them. The Kiosk at The Park will not be held responsible for any copyright infringements.
9. The Canines at the Kiosk team reserves the right to refuse any photograph which they deem unacceptable and not suitable for this competition.
10. By entering this competition you will also be automatically added to our mailing list but please feel free to unsubscribe at any time.
11. There is no limit to the number of submissions per person.
12. Please ensure the information you submit is completed accurately. Canines at The Kiosk will not be responsible for photos being placed in the wrong categories due to inaccurate information submitted by entrant.
13. This competition is in no way related to Facebook, although entries will be posted on www.facebook.com/CaninesatTheKiosk.
14. The winner will be announced on Sunday 17th March at 11am at The Kiosk, Russell Park, Bedford.
15. Entrants must be accompanied by the completion of the caption "My dog loves Russell Park because....", with contact details. Entrants must specify whether they are over 16 or under 16.